Masterclass: Advanced HRT Clinical Application Training
Panacea Sciences offers a masterclass in Advanced Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) Clinical Application using Panacea|HRT™ Hormone Restoration Systems and the Panacea Protocol™ Advanced Hormone Enhancement Program for:
Getting hormones balanced to your patients' "Hormone Sweet Spot"™ is a process over a period of time we call the "Panacea Process" and involve three phases. There is a clinical algorithm to this process that is simple and easy to learn. Balancing hormones in a clinically sustainable manner involve prescribing the right hormones in the right amounts and in the right manner, and a specific professional lifestyle program to enhance the clinical efficacy of the hormones.
You Will Learn
In Panacea Sciences' Advanced HRT Clinical Application Training, you will learn things you've never learned before about restoring hormones, endocrine deficiencies and how to get hormones to an achievable and sustainable homeostasis. Things will begin to make sense to you as you learn by seasoned professionals who know how intelligently optimize hormones with the right hormones, dosed in the right amounts, and administered in the right manner. You will learn:
- The truth about estrogen and it's impact on the brain and body of a woman
- How to properly balance estrogen, progesterone, thyroid, testosterone, insulin, cortisol, and growth hormone for women of all ages
- The four generations of HRT and their clinical goals and outcomes
- What the "Hormone Sweet Spot"™ is and how to get your female patients there and keep them there
- The five Patient Categories and clinical expectations for each
- How to write prescriptions for the right hormones, in the right amounts, and in the right manner
- What hormones and doses to start a patient off with, when to titrate the dose, how much to titrate, and when to stop
- How to clinically prepare the patient for hormones
- The impact of the gut microflora on hormone optimization and what to do about it
- How to coach patients through the Process to the sweet spot
- How to determine when your patient is no longer in their sweet spot and what to do to get them back there
- What to do at every appointment, down to what supplements to recommend to what labs to order
- How to work in unison with a Clinical Hormone Coach
- Practice integration and marketing
- What labs to take, how to order them, and how to use them as a tool to get patient's to their "Hormone Sweet Spot"™ and manage them there
Who This Training Is For
This advanced bioidentical hormone replacement therapy training is a unique approach to getting hormones truly balanced for your patients with the right hormones, dosed in the right amounts, and administered in the right manner. It is not a conventional approach of managing symptoms of endocrine deficiencies with low dose hormones, rather it is an alternative and advanced approach using physiologic dosing techniques with the right hormones that make an impact and difference on the mind and body of a woman. This training is for:
- Mid-level Practitioners/Physician Extenders
- Health Coaches with strong nutrition and/or life sciences background
- Think outside the box of conventional medicine
- Are tired of trying to figure HRT out on their own
- Want a proven, sustainable, and natural HRT model
- Have a foundational background in Functional Medicine practices
- Want to understand all generations of HRT and how they work
- Already practice bioidentical hormone replacement therapies
- Want to take their practice to the next level in advanced HRT therapies
- May have graduated from the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine
- May have graduated from the Institute for Functional Medicine
- Knows there's something more to HRT than what they're doing
- Want to learn a clinical process for getting hormones just right for virtually every patient
- Want a team approach to hormone optimization
Live and Platform Learning
For the professional topics covered in our Advanced Clinical HRT Application Training, real time in-person Instructor-Led Training (ILT) works best in a two-and-a-half day event. Because we know how difficult it is to take time off work to meet in person for all courses, we created a training program that includes a combination of both eLearning and ILT.
For ILT learning, we include only those courses we deemed necessary for in person instruction, and courses not requiring live instruction we cover in eLearning on our academic platform. Our eLearning academic platform lets us have the best of both worlds: web and mobile-based online learning, and classroom or webinar-based training sessions when the subject calls for them.
This combination of eLearning and in-person live event training makes it effortless and effective, giving you all the tools you and your health coach needs to help your patients get to their "Hormone Sweet Spot"™.
HRT Masterclass Conference Tuition
Times & Locations
Panacea Sciences offers Advanced HRT Clinical Application Training three times a year in Sacramento, and annually as a pre-conference at the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine World Congress in Las Vegas.
To talk with someone about our training conference or want more information, click on the button below to fill out the contact form and someone from our academics team will reach out to you.
If you already know you want to learn how to get hormones to the "sweet spot", click on the button below and register for the next conference.