Are you a physician or mid-level practitioner having a hard time getting your patients' hormones just right?
Panacea Sciences can offer you a financially and extremely clinically rewarding future in the specialty of Functional Hormone Medicine using the Panacea Protocol Functional Hormone Medicine Program™ and writing prescriptions for Panacea|HRT™ to help your patients to their "Hormone Sweet Spot"™ and sustain them there. Our affiliates practice proactive, restorative and preventative healthcare to reduce, prevent, and/or eliminate diseases of the brain and body, allowing patients to take control of their mental and physical health and give them their life back.
We offer a simple solution for practitioners interested in learning intelligent hormone restoration therapy administration, and how to effectively incorporate it into your practice.
When you invest in furthering your professional education and clinical training in advanced hormone medicine therapies with Panacea Sciences, you’re not only setting yourself apart as a true expert in the field of Functional Hormone Medicine, but you’ll also be contributing to create a new healthcare paradigm and first line therapy that targets the root causes of 85% of mental and physical issues of men, women, and children, not to mention your patients will be hormonally happy.
Our goal is to educate and clinically train like-minded Integrative, Lifestyle, and Functional Medicine practitioners who want a professional Functional Medicine rubric designed for optimal and sustainable mental and physical hormonal health. Offering the Panacea Protocol™ to your patient base will take your practice to another level as you watch each patient get better and healthier each time you see them until you get them to their "Hormone Sweet Spot"™. This how it should be done.
Ten Critical Considerations in Advanced HRT Training
Ten things you will learn about how to get your female patients to their "Hormone Sweet Spot"™ and keep them there:
- When—When is the right time to start hormone therapy? You will learn how to make this determination with organic clinical indicators and lab work
- What—You will learn exactly what hormones to initially prescribe and when to consider others
- Ready—Gut microbiome symbiosis is paramount for optimal HRT. You will learn the five clinical patient categories and gut preparation for HRT
- Kind—Two kinds of hormones to consider, you will learn which is best for each patient
- Route—You will learn how to determine the best route of administration to prescribe; e.g., oral, transdermal, injection, patch, pellet, for each hormone
- Method—You will learn how to intelligently administer hormones in a manner that mimics the natural rhythmic physiology of the female body
- Dose—You will learn considerations when making dosage decisions, how much of each hormone to initially prescribe and when to titrate
- Assess—You will learn how to assess patient’s hormones and correlate symptoms with lab levels
- Goals—You will learn the clinical goals of obtaining physiologic hormone balance, and how to determine the "Hormone Sweet Spot"™ of each patient
- Sustain—You will learn how to sustain the "Hormone Sweet Spot"™, and how to restore back to hormone homeostasis if patient falls out
Increase your clinical hormone restoration confidence and practice by prescribing hormones effectively. Learn how to intelligently administer the most advanced method of HRT, Panacea|HRT™. If you're interested in more information on training or getting your own hormones to your "Hormone Sweet Spot"™, email your contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our representatives will get back with you with further instructions.