Workshops & Lectures
Panacea Sciences hosts hormone health and wellness lectures and workshops to the general public to enhance knowledge of hormones, hormone deficiency, hormone deficiency diseases and conditions, hormone optimization, and mental and physical health.
Professional Lectures & Training
- The Beauty of Hormones—Lecture topic specific to hormones, estrogen, and Hair, Skin, and Nails for professional licensed hair stylists, estheticians, and nail professionals. This lecture discusses how hormones and gut function effect the hair, skin, and nails of their clients, what happens when hormones aren’t present, and what happens when women get enough hormones, and how to speak to clients about hormones.
- Health Coaches & Hormone Coaching—A professional informational lecture specifically targeted to certified health coaches who want more information about how hormones affect their clients and what they can do about it. This is a general informational lecture with an overview of hormones and how they impact the overall health of men and women, and how to become a certified Panacea hormone health coach.
- Physicians, Mid-levels & Hormones—A professional information lecture discussing cisgender male and female endocrine deficiency causes, endocrine deficiency diseases, intrinsic and extraneous hormone restoration therapies, gut microbiome health, lab requisition and analysis, and mental and physical health with hormone optimization.
- Practitioner Clinical Protocol Training—An advanced professional colloquium for practical training and specific clinical protocols for sustainable hormone optimization, the Panacea Protocol™, the Panacea Hormone Diet™, assessments and prescribing hormones, Panacea|HRT™, lab requisition and analysis, and how to utilize Panacea Hormone Health Coaches to optimize male and female hormone health. Comes with training manual and quick reference professional clinical guidebook. For physicians and mid-level providers only.
- Clinical Hormone Coach Training—A professional colloquium and practical training for certified health coaches who want a specialty niche in Menstrual Health and Hormones and Hormone Medicine Weight Loss. Training manual and teacher’s manual to the Panacea Patient Handbook included. This program teaches health coaches the proper diet for optimal menstrual and hormone health and significant fat loss. Includes independent health coaches business and marketing model, and how to work with hormone specialist physicians and practitioners.
Public Lectures & Workshops
- Panacea Information Workshop—Workshop topic specific to information about hormone health, hormone deficiency diseases, hormone optimization, Panacea|HRT™, Panacea Protocol™, Panacea Hormone Diet™, and question and answer session. (1½ hours)
- Female Hormone Health—Lecture topic specific to cisgender women in the age range of about 30-45 who want more information about estrogen, estrogen deficiency, hormones, hormone decline, perimenopause, menopause, estrogen deficiency diseases, and optimizing physical and mental health. (1½ hours)
- Menstrual Health—Lecture topic specific to post-menarche cisgender women from ages of puberty to about 30 who want more information about PMS, PMDD, PCOS, Endometriosis, menstrual irregularities, mood disorders, and optimizing physical and mental health. (1½ hours)
- Weight Loss with Hormones—Lecture topic specific to losing weight by addressing the root causes of fat gain and inability to lose fat, muscle loss, sugar addiction, declining hormones, and optimizing hormones for fat loss, toning, and body sculpting. (1½ hours)
- Meno-Pube—Workshop topic specific to middle aged-women and their teen-aged daughters under the same household. A fun and interactive workshop for both mother and daughter to educate about menstrual and hormonal health that benefits and harmonizes the entire family. (4 hours)
- Male Hormone Health—Lecture topic specific to cisgender post-pubescent men who want more information about male menopause (Andropause), testosterone, testosterone deficiency, testosterone deficiency diseases, hormone optimization, and optimizing physical and mental health. (1½ hours)
Patient Lectures & Workshops
- The Panacea Protocol™—Is a workshop series exclusive to current female patients of the Panacea Protocol™. This is a weekly 8-hour series presented in four, two-hour weekly lectures with question and answer opportunities at each lecture. These lectures are fast paced and full of valuable information critical to the success of the program. This workshop is offered as a part of a paid packaged program accompanied by a comprehensive handbook to aid women along the Panacea Process to their "Hormone Sweet Spot"™. It is in the fourth lecture where Panacea|HRT™ hormone application is discussed and demonstrated.
- The Panacea Hormone Diet™—Is a workshop series exclusive to current female patients of the Panacea Hormone Diet™, Panacea Sciences’ Hormone Medicine Weight Loss program. This is an 8-hour series presented in four, two-hour weekly lectures with question and answer opportunities at each lecture. These lectures are fast paced and full of valuable information critical to the success of the program and ultimate sustainable fat loss. This workshop is offered as a part of a paid packaged program accompanied by a comprehensive handbook to aid women along the Panacea Process to their "Hormone Sweet Spot"™ and lose fat. It is in the fourth lecture where Panacea|HRT™ hormone application is discussed and demonstrated.
Check the calendar to find out when classes and times are offered.