The Hormone Balancing Clinic for Women
Panacea Sciences Empowers Women, Prescribers, and Health Coaches Using the Panacea Protocol – The World’s Most Advanced Female Hormone Balancing to Achieve the Hormone Sweet Spot ™
A Patients’ Perspective Using the Panacea Protocol
One of the biggest problems women face today is a lack of good hormone doctors who know how to properly balance their hormones and keep them balanced.
The Panacea Hormone Clinic is an online hormone balancing platform that specializes in helping women get their hormones balanced and keep them balanced.
The Hormone Sweet Spot™ is a measurable place of true hormone balance where a woman cannot imagine feeling any better than she does mentally, emotionally, and physically, and her blood lab work falls into specific optimal ranges concurring with how she feels.
The Panacea Protocol™ is a lifestyle medicine rubric designed to establish and maintain a regular and healthy menstrual cycle for generally healthy women between the ages of 20-60.
Developed for nearly 20 years in a hormone specialty clinic by hormone balancing specialists, it is a professional hormone enhancement matrix engineered to stimulate ovarian function (if ovaries are present and healthy) and/or increase the clinical efficacy of female hormone therapies. It is the most state-of-the-art and clinically effective female hormone balancing program available.
The Panacea Protocol™ is a multi-faceted approach to female hormone balancing that includes 16 Essential Elements:
- Lifestyle—The Lifestyle Element addresses how lifestyle affects hormones and hormone production, how hormone levels impact lifestyle, and lifestyle tips and recommendations for getting to the Hormone Sweet Spot™.
- Nutrition—The Nutrition Element addresses proper nutrition for hormone balancing, how nutrition affects hormones and hormone production, and nutrition tips and recommendations for getting to the Hormone Sweet Spot™.
- Fitness—The Fitness Element addresses how exercise impacts hormones and hormone production, how hormone levels affect energy and metabolism, and exercise tips and recommendations for getting to the Hormone Sweet Spot™.
- Hormones—The Hormone Element discusses hormones and their “sweet spots” such as: estrogen, progesterone, testosterone, thyroid, insulin, cortisol, and melatonin, and their roles in obtaining the Hormone Sweet Spot™.
- Stress—The Stress Element covers how stress affects hormones and hormone production, how hormones affect stress and the ability to cope, and stress tips and recommendations for getting to the Hormone Sweet Spot™.
- Gut—The Gut Element addresses how the estrobolome affects hormones and hormone production, how hormones impact the estrobolome, and gut health tips & recommendations for obtaining hormonal balance.
- Body—The Body Element discusses how the female body responds to optimal and sub-optimal levels of hormones, and how the body will shape and morph as hormones optimize through the process to the Hormone Sweet Spot™.
- Regulate—The Regulate Element focuses on how to establish and maintain healthy and incident-free menstrual cycles, how to effectively regulate periods, and how hormones impact the overall function of the menstrual cycle.
- Sleep—The Sleep Element addresses how sleep and the circadian rhythm affects hormones and hormone production, how hormones affect sleep quality, and sleep tips and recommendations for getting to the Hormone Sweet Spot™.
- Diet— The Diet Element discusses how diet affects hormones and hormone production, foods that optimize and foods that delete hormones, and food tips and recommendations for getting to the Hormone Sweet Spot™.
- Mind—The Mind Element discusses how meditation affects hormones and hormone production, how hormones affect the brain and mental health, and mindful tips and recommendations for getting to the Hormone Sweet Spot™.
- HRT— The HRT Element discusses the four generations of female hormone replacement therapy (HRT) and how they all work, taking hormone labs and optimal ranges for each hormone, and which HRT systems work best for getting to the Hormone Sweet Spot™.
- Relationships—The Relationships Element focuses on how relationships affect hormones and hormone production, how hormones affect relationships, and relationship tips and recommendations for getting to the Hormone Sweet Spot™.
- Supplements—The Supplements Element addresses the role of pharmaceutical grade supplements, which supplements to avoid, and recommendations that enhance Hormone Sweet Spot™ achievement.
- Spirit—The Spirit Element discusses how hormones affect spirituality and the ability to make spiritual connections with self, God, and the universe, and spirituality tips and recommendations for getting to the Hormone Sweet Spot™.
- Maintenance—The Maintenance Element addresses the arrival of the Hormone Sweet Spot™, how to maintain hormonal balance, how to know when hormones are no longer in balance, and what to do to get back into balance.
In addition to optimal hormone balancing, women tend to lose about 20+ pounds of fat on The Panacea Protocol™ depending on the effort level of the recommendations therein.
The Panacea Protocol™ addresses 80-85% of the mental, emotional and physical health issues women go to the doctor for today such as:
- Low energy
- Low libido
- Mood swings
- Weight gain
Advanced Female HRT Clinical Application Training
Protocols, Treatments and Resources to Better Serve Your Patients
There is a formula and a process to getting hormones balanced to the Hormone Sweet Spot™ in your female patients.
It involves the right hormone replacement therapy, dosed in the right amounts, and administered in the right manner.
We believe each hormone has its own ‘sweet spot’. The goal is to get each hormone in their perspective optimal lab ranges.
The Hormone Sweet Spot™ is measured by blood serum lab levels and scored clinical indicator assessments.
Hormones are in the ‘sweet spot’ when labs fall in a specific optimal range, and clinical indicator scores are suppressed under a particular number.
Once hormones are balanced in the Hormone Sweet Spot™, the goal is to simply maintain balance in those levels and scores indefinitely.
This is how to effectively and sustainably balance hormones for women. Working with this protocol has proven results, changing the lives of women everywhere.
Service 3 of 4 – Education and Training for Health Coaches
Clinical Hormone Coach Training And Certification
At Panacea Sciences, we train health coaches using the Panacea Protocol. For those passionate about helping women, this is a program that can help you accomplish this mission, all while earning an income. The Panacea Protocol health coaches are changing the lives of women who battle anxiety, depression, insomnia, or those seeking other sleep aid alternatives.
Using the Panacea Protocol is a lifestyle change. A certified health coach guides patients down the process to discovering The Hormone Sweet Spot™ that is changing lives nationwide.
Fill out the form on our website and we can help determine if your goals align with the health coaching opportunity brought to you by Panacea Sciences.
Schedule a Discovery Call for a Hormone Coaching Opportunity!